Thursday, September 8, 2011

About Me

I'm the one in the middle :P
Hello, my name is Jovan Sarkanjac, I'm 15 years old and I attend Nova high school. I was born in Skopje, Macedonia and have lived there ever since. It's not a bad place to live, mainly because of the people and the size of the town.

I currently live with my parents and brother in a flat in Kapistec. My dad's name is Branko, and my mom is called Smilka. My brother, Petar is 11 and can literally shred on the guitar.  In my entire life i have never had a pet, but i'm hoping to get a dog soon, possibly a Golden Retriever or a Labrador.


I spend most of my leisure time playing the piano, playing PC games or just riding my bike through the streets of Skopje. I haven't given much thought to the future so i can't say for sure what will happen, but i would really like to go to college abroad or at least go abroad for a vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment