Sunday, September 18, 2011

How often do I use the Internet and what for?

The Internet today is something that a kid can't go without. I surf the net almost everyday, just browsing mindlessly through sites. I usually start from my most visited sites like Armor Games.com or Facebook.com or Arcadeprehacks.com and follow the links to their wonderful worlds of web sites. I don't stay on Facebook too much unless I wanna chat, which I, frankly, never do. From the other sites you know that I play a lot of games and once I start a new game, I'll stick to it until I finish it. My average completed mini-games in a day ranges from 1 to about 5. But I don't use the Internet just for playing games. I also like to go to Wikipedia or Merriam Webster once in a while to check up on something or just browse through words. I have to admit, it is kind of fun. That's how i use the Internet on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment